The Improving OUTcomes 2018 Conference will be held at the Embassy Suites Riverfront Promenade hotel in Old Sacramento. The hotel is located at:
100 Capitol Mall
Sacramento, CA 95814
A block of rooms will be held for conference participants at the Embassy Suites. You can reserve rooms by:
- Using the direct booking link
- Going to sacramento.embassysuites.com and making a reservation using the group/convention code UCA
- Calling the hotel at (916) 326-5000 and asking for the UC Davis discount rate
Please keep in mind that all reservations must be in by Friday, September 28, 2018.
All meeting spaces are on the ground floor of the Embassy Suites and are accessible by wheelchair. If you have any special needs, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for any accommodations.
If you are staying at the Embassy Suites, please leave your car parked at the hotel. Visitors are encouraged to park at the following spaces:
- Tower Bridge Garage 1289 Front Street ($15 per day)
- City of Sacramento Lot X entrance at 2nd & N Streets ($5 per day)
- Downtown Plaza West Garage 325 L Street ($15 per day)
All lots are within 3 blocks of the Embassy Suites. Carpooling is encouraged.
The Amtrak Capitol Corridor train connects Sacramento to the Bay Area (San Jose/Oakland), downtown Davis, and Roseville/Auburn. Disembark at the Sacramento Valley Station and walk 6 blocks south to the Embassy Suites.
Yolobus serves the Embassy Suites on Route 42A/B route with service from the Sacramento International Airport, Woodland, Davis, and West Sacramento.
Sacramento Regional Transit offers light rail service to Downtown Sacramento from Roseville, Folsom, and South Sacramento/Elk Grove. Disembark at Capitol Mall and walk seven blocks west to the Embassy Suites.
Visit Sacramento Area Bicycle Advocates to find bike-safe routes to the Embassy Suites.