To bring together health care and allied service providers throughout the Sacramento region to improve health outcomes for LGBTQ+ people and their families. We invite emerging leaders and established experts to a welcoming space to share innovative ideas, teach critical leadership skills, and form new networks with other agents of change.
This Leadership Summit will bring together health care providers from the Greater Sacramento area to build transformational leadership and community with the common goal of culturally competent care for all LGBTQ+ people.
The Leadership Summit will prioritize five overarching themes:
- Understanding organizational change for LGBTQ+ health
- Gaining commitment and support from leadership and peers
- Developing key assessment and evaluation targets
- Enhancing organizational policies and practices
- Committing to systemic and personal cultural competence in health care